You will apply for Bucknell need-based financial aid at the same time you apply for admission to Bucknell by filing the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE at Bucknell's CSS code is 2050.

For federal financial aid such as Federal Pell Grant, Federal Direct Loan and Federal Work-Study, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at Bucknell's FAFSA code is 003238.

Step-by-step instructions for the Class of 2021


If you are applying to Bucknell as a transfer student, we will work with you to find financial aid options, but please know that transfer financial aid is limited. If you are an international transfer student, you are ineligible for financial aid. (Financial Aid for Transfer Students)


If you are an international student who has financial need as determined by Bucknell's Office of Financial Aid, you will apply for financial aid using the International Student Financial Aid Application. Bucknell offers substantial support to students who have been admitted and demonstrate financial need, however, this is not a need-blind process as financial aid for international students is limited. We also offer a few merit scholarships to international students each year.

Please note that as an international student, you should send your financial aid application to the Office of Admissions. (Financial Aid for International Students)


If you are a Bucknell employee or family member, or a dependent of other colleges and universities who participate in the national Tuition Exchange Program, you can apply for tuition exchange benefits. (Tuition Exchange Program)


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 27 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.