The Bucknell Environmental Club is involved in a wide variety of projects including:
- an annual student environmental conference at the Forrest D. Brown Conference Center in Cowan
- creating projects for the Green Fund
- selling and promoting the use of reusable water bottles
- hosting Sustainability Town Meetings
- offering free shuttles to nearby farmer's markets
- participating in SWAP clothing events, and
- supporting the university in competitions such as Recyclemania and Flex Your Power.
For more information, including upcoming events, visit us on the Bucknell INvolvement Network.