Rooms are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, May 19, 20 and 21 on a first-come, first-served basis. Only rooms in specific residence halls will be assigned. (Note: single room = 1 single bed; double room = 2 single beds)
- One night accommodations: $55 for a single room or $80 for a double room; two night accommodations: $95 for a single room or $145 for a double room; three night accommodations: $130 for a single room or $200 for a double room, payable in advance. A 6% hotel occupancy tax is required on all room accommodations.
- Room reservations are nonrefundable.
- Linens, summer weight blanket, pillow and towel are provided. There is no towel or linen exchange.
- Graduates will remain in their residence hall rooms.
- Make reservations online by Friday, May 12.
- Pick up keys for reserved rooms on the second floor of the Elaine Langone Center on Friday, May 19, from noon – 11:30 p.m. or Saturday, May 20, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sunday arrivals may pick up keys from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Please note any special needs or disabilities on the online form; such requests will be accommodated based upon availability and review of the date the request was received. Please indicate on the form any guest under the age of 15.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN RESIDENCE HALLS.
- All guests and graduating seniors must depart residence halls by 11 a.m. on Monday, May 22.
Should changes to accommodations be necessary, please call the Commencement hotline at 570.577.1192, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – noon and 1 – 4 p.m. EST, or email email@example.com to determine room availability. We cannot guarantee that rooms will be in the same facility as the initial reservation.