Apply to graduate using the Banner Student Self Service Graduation Application.
Follow These Steps
- Log in to myBucknell and then select Banner Web from the Quick Links column
a. Select Student & Financial Aid
b. Select Student Records
c. Select Apply to Graduate
- Curriculum Term Selection Screen - Current term is shown. Press Submit.
- Curriculum Selection Screen - Select the radio button next to Current Program. Press Continue.
- Graduation Date Selection Screen - Select your graduation date from the drop-down box. Press Continue.
- Diploma Name Selection Screen - Select your current name from the drop-down box. Press Continue.
- Diploma Name Selection Screen - Your First, Middle (if provided), Last Name and Suffix (if provided) are indicated on this screen. This is how your name will appear on your diploma. If you wish to make changes, you may do so now. Please note any change to your First or Last Name will require you to provide the Registrar's Office with valid documentation to verify the name as noted. Press Continue.
- Graduation Application Summary Screen - View the summary to ensure accuracy of your information. Select Submit Request.
- Graduation Application Signature Page - The message "Your graduation application has been submitted." Will appear followed by your BUID/1, which simply indicates first application for this BUID.
- In the center of the lower blue box area, you'll note the following...[View Graduation Applications]. Click on this link.
- Your Graduation Application will open showing the information you confirmed while completing the application process. Again, in the lower blue box area, you'll note a link...[View Transcript]. Click on this link.
- Display Transcript - Select Level Screen. Press Submit.
- Display Transcript Screen - Confirm your degree and major(s) are correct. If you believe something is in error, please follow the information noted below.
Once the application is submitted, any changes must be done by contacting April Dills in the Registrar's Office (telephone 570.577.1201 or email to email@example.com).