Bucknell University requires the following information — especially the Common Application for Transfer Students and the Transfer Credit Summary Sheet — from each transfer applicant. All materials should be sent to the Office of Admissions by the application deadline.
- The Common Application
- Transfer Credit Summary Sheet (pdf) - Including descriptions of all courses taken in college.
- Common Application - College Instructor Academic Evaluation for Transfers
- Common Application - College Report
- Common Application - Transfer Mid-Term Report
- Official transcript of each college attended
- Official secondary school transcript (high school record); if candidate has previously applied to Bucknell, files may be retrieved
- $40 application fee, waived if candidate has previously applied to Bucknell or if the fee presents a hardship
- SAT or ACT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted by the deadline if English is not your first language or if it was not the primary language of instruction for at least three years of your secondary school education
- Financial aid forms (if applicable) CSS Profile and FAFSA (International Students: Please see below.)
Important information specific to International Transfer Students
- TOEFL or IELTS is required for non-native English speaking applicants; minimum TOEFL score of 100 on the internet-based exam and 600 on the paper-based exam; minimum IELTS score of 7.
- All International Transfer Students must submit the following items for your application to be reviewed: a certified original bank statement (including U.S. dollar amount), and the Confidential Statement of Finances (pdf).
- Due to Bucknell's exceptional retention rate, financial aid is not available to international transfer students.