Intested in becoming a Bucknell Golf Club member? Please review the Fees & Dues (pdf) and then submit a Bucknell Golf Club Application (pdf)
For more information, please contact the Bucknell Golf Club.
- Single Membership — an adult individual over the age of 18 and no longer enrolled in secondary school.
- Regular Single + Youth — an adult individual plus one or more youth members who are legal dependents of the regular member (under 12 years of age, no charge).
- Family/Two Adults — two adult individuals who are living together in the same household as a family plus one or more youth members who are legal dependents of one or both of the adult members.
- Youth — individual who has not reached the age of 19 or is enrolled in a secondary school.
- Alumni — undergraduate alumnus (alumnae) of Bucknell University who does not live within 50-mile radius of Bucknell Golf Club. Membership allows 10 plays per year.
- Student — full time undergraduate or full time graduate who is an academic year matriculate at Bucknell University.
Payment of Dues
- One-fourth of the applicable dues rate must be paid by March 1 in order to insure continued membership at the club.
- Dues must be paid in full by June 1 to continue play at the club. A late payment penalty of $25 dollars will be assessed for payments made after June 1.
Installment options are available as follows:
- Four payments on March 1, April 1, May 1 and June 1.
- Three payments on March 15, April 15 and June 1.
- Two Payments on or before March 15 and June 1.
Dues payments may be mailed in to:
Bucknell Golf Club
P.O. Box 297
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Adopted by the Board of Directors in 1994.