In order to apply to study off-campus for a semester, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed the full semester on campus prior to your semester abroad.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 (fall) or 3.0 (spring).
- Be a junior or first semester senior while off-campus.
- Have a history of good conduct with the University. All conduct and alcohol violations will be evaluated by the Office of Global & Off-campus Education.
- Students who do not meet the GPA requirements for off-campus study may consider studying off-campus during the summer and may do so at any point during their time at Bucknell University.